Deluxe Queen with Balcony
Designed to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers, our Deluxe Queen with Balcony is a thoughtfully appointed room boasting a plush Queen bed and a private balcony.
> Occupancy: 2 Adults
> Size: 24 sqm/ 258 sqft
Complimentary WI-FI access
IDD and NDD phone
En suite toilet and shower
Individually controlled air-conditioning
Complimentary coffee and tea
In-room electronic safe
Electronic key-card entry system
Electric tea kettle
Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso per room per night on single or double occupancy.
- Room charges are subject to applicable government taxes.
- All guests are required to register and present a valid identification card upon check-in.
- An additional deposit for incidentals will be required upon check-in.
- Children must be (12) years old and below.
- No Show Policy: Guests who do not arrive within twenty-four (24) hours of the expected check-in date and time will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made two (2) days prior to expected arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the total amount of the reservation.
- Modification Policy: Amendments on check-in and check-out dates may be made without penalty up to three (3) days before expected check-in date and are subject to availability. Exceptions may apply.
Incidentals deposit of Php 1,000 will be collected upon check-in.
Two (2) days prior to your arrival your Credit Card will be authorized with the full amount of your reservation.
- Check out time is 12:00noon and check in time is 14:00Hrs. Hotel has the right to remove guest belongings from the room after check out time if room is already reserved.
- Strictly no smoking policy inside the hotel premises with the exemption of the assigned smoking areas. There will be a fee of Php5,000 if found smoking.
- The hotel is not responsible for the safety of any valuables left in the guest rooms as governed by the Civil Code of the Philippines. Each guest room is provided with a Safety Deposit Box which is free of charge.
- Visitors are required to register at the Front Desk in compliance with the Philippine Hotel Code. Extra person surcharge will be added to the bill accordingly if the visitor remains overnight. Visiting hours are from 9:00Hrs to 22:00Hrs.
- Food and Beverages not purchased directly from the hotel are strictly not allowed. Corkage fees may apply.
- Bringing of pets is strictly not allowed within hotel premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a fee should there be stained linens, odor, losses or breakages in the room for the duration of the stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to institute necessary actions under any of the following cases:
a. Failure to pay upon demand of an outstanding amount.
c. Guest refuses to conform to the hotel's rules and policies.